Deposit & Cancellations:
A 50% deposit will be required to confirm your booking. In the event of a rescheduling or cancelation, this deposit is refundable up to 1 day prior to your scheduled session.
An invoice will be sent to you and you can pay in cash, credit, Apple Pay, and other verified forms of payment. Files/mixes will NOT be delivered until payment is received in full.
Session Start/End Times
Sessions begin and end at the stated time WITHOUT EXCEPTION. If you are late, you will still be charged as per the agreement.
- Please be respectful and punctual.
- If you have food, please eat it in the café prior to the session start time.
- All drinks must have a lid and must be kept away from any audio equipment and placed on provided coasters.
- If you want to bring a friend(s), please ask in advance. No more than 4 people (including the engineer!) are permitted inside the control room at any time.
- No smoking is permitted.
- Help us keep the studio clean and place trash in designated areas.
Suggestions For A Smooth Session:
- Show up on time.
- Have as much pre-production done as possible.
- Send over any files, sessions, etc. relating to your project in advance of your session.
- Remember: the studio is for recording; home is for rehearsing.
Let’s make some music!